I have asked myself and my clients this question over and over again – for years! Ralph Waldo Emerson words, health is our first wealth inspire me daily and guide my professional work with those who seek to discover who they are, what they need, and how to maximize the care the matters most.
This website offers a glance into my programs services. If you would like further information or experience a complimentary 20-minute session with me, simply contact me for an appointment. Check out my Self-Care Daily Assessment to help you develop a caring mindset.
Professional Services Integrative Health Coaching: assisting others in developing specific self-care practices that address their current and ongoing health needs. Dosha Coaching: a unique approach to wholesome health that combines the ancient sciences and practices of Ayurveda and Yoga with the modern discoveries in behavior change to balance the doshas – the key to optimal health. Private Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki: Whole health practices customed to an individual needs and goals. Can include reiki training for self-care.
Spiritual Counseling: Private counseling for individuals facing challenging times.
Mindfulness is the canvas for all professional services – it is the ever-present awareness of and to the universal journey of self-knowledge.
Education and Training
- Duke Integrative Medicine, Leading Others in Writing for Health, 2017
- Integrated Science of Hatha Yoga, Tantra & Ayurveda: Master ISHTA Yoga Training, 2016
- ISHTA Yoga, Yoga Nidra Certification, 2015
- Duke Integrative Medicine, N.C. Professional Integrative Health Coach Certification, 2014
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans with PTSD, 2011
- ISHTA Yoga, 500-HR, 2009
- Sanctuary of Peace and Harmony, Interfaith Ministry Ordination, 2005
- Awakening with Sharon Turner, Shamanic Training, 1999-2003
- National Council on Alcoholism: Alcoholism Counselor Training, 1985
- Prevention Research Institute, Prevention Specialist, 1985
- Fairfield University, M.S. Economics, 1981