I am inspired personally and professionally every day by Ralph Waldo Emerson’s words, Health is our first wealth. And while its meaning is unique to everyone, a common denominator of health is how we care for and about ourselves. I have a knack for creating effective, efficient and engaging self-care programs that keep myself and my clients motivated. Let’s face it, unless we want it, really want it, health will decay with the stressors in our lives. My work is to inspire you to want your health and co-create a plan to get after it — we’ve all got a lot of good living to do. For a consultation contact me, I’d be delighted to hear from you.
- Integrative Health Coaching: partnering with individuals to efficiently sustain self-care practices that bring their best health to life.
- Dosha Coaching: a unique approach to wholesome health that combines the ancient sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga with the neuroscience of behavior.
- Private Yoga & Meditation: Whole health practices customed for individuals and small groups.
- Ayurveda and Yoga Study Groups: An eight-class curriculum designed to instruct individuals in meditation, yoga, breathing techniques and food choices that support their health and lifestyle.
My Education and Training
- National Board Medical Examiners’ Certification: Health & Wellness Coach, 2017
- Benson Henry Institute, Resilient Youth Training, 2017
- Harvard Mind Body Conferences, 2014, 2015, 2017
- California College of Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Health Counselor, 2017
- Duke Integrative Medicine, Leading Others in Writing for Health, 2017
- ISHTA Yoga, Master Yoga Teacher Training, 2016
- ISHTA Yoga, Yoga Nidra Certification, 2015
- Duke Integrative Medicine, N.C. Professional Integrative Health Coach Certification, 2014
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans with PTSD, 2011
- ISHTA Yoga, 500-HR, 2009
- Sanctuary of Peace and Harmony, Interfaith Ministry Ordination, 2005
- Shamanic Training with Sharon Turner, 1999-2003
- National Council on Alcoholism: Addiction Counselor Training, 1985
- Prevention Research Institute, Prevention Specialist, 1985
- Fairfield University, M.S. Economics, 1981